Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please
You're worrying about something that is a complete 'what if...' situation so much that I personally think you need to find something to occupy your mind. Can't you focus on a hobby or spend time with friends or something? I know it sounds like I'm being rude, I'm not, but seriously you are worrying over something so much that it can't be healthy. You really don't need to worry about this. Maybe one day there's a slim possibility you could want to do something with a girl but the key word there is WANT. You should only be worried if you thought you were going to be FORCED into something you don't want. If you WANT to do something IN FUTURE it'll be because you WANT to do it. Honestly, go do something that interests you.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I don't want to do anything with a girl and i like watching anime and reading

Themaster154 Wrote:I don't want to do anything with a girl and i like watching anime and reading

Okay so you've said you don't want to do anything with a girl so you can stop worrying.

Now you can return to enjoying spending your time on your hobbies. Go live your life! Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:You're worrying about something that is a complete 'what if...' situation so much that I personally think you need to find something to occupy your mind. Can't you focus on a hobby or spend time with friends or something? I know it sounds like I'm being rude, I'm not, but seriously you are worrying over something so much that it can't be healthy. You really don't need to worry about this. Maybe one day there's a slim possibility you could want to do something with a girl but the key word there is WANT. You should only be worried if you thought you were going to be FORCED into something you don't want. If you WANT to do something IN FUTURE it'll be because you WANT to do it. Honestly, go do something that interests you.

You make some very good points Ian, I worked in mental health for a fair few years and you have picked up on the 'what if' side of his anxiety well. This lad needs to occupy himself with positive distractions to limit the time he spends on hypothetical worries. If your anxiety gets too troublesome mate you may want to see your GP for anxiety focused therapy (CBT).

If you think about your fear- that you may become attracted to women- if that happens you won't be worried about it anymore as it will be enjoyable. As someone that identifies as Bi, I'm happy to be open to these feelings towards both men and women- just something to consider mate.

seeking Wrote:Yea sorry to say that but I found your worry a bit hilarious. (no offense)

You are gay but you worry that you will become not gay ...? So you love being gay and somehow being not-gay is a problem to you? This is rather confusing and funny at the same time.

Would love to hear you elaborate on it.

I wouldn't want to be straight either. Loving men is the most beautiful thing the world, and I would feel bereft of a fundamental basis in life if I didn't get to experience it. So, I kind of understand that. But I'm beginning to think this might be a troll thread. He's not really discussing the subject (or typing sensible sentences even), just insisting over and over he's scared his sexuality will change, even though people present him with reasonable arguments to the contrary.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I know understand it won't change but i was scared that it was going to happen and i do like guys there faces there body's there cocks it's what I like it's me but I was scared that it was going to change i think its just anxiety and doubting myself