Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please
Haha! You'll be fine mate! :-)

I'm not turning straight a i though

No sweetheart your sexuality has been etched into your DNA, it's never going to change.

Some people just discover their sexuality later than others.

if your that worried, maybe you are into women, maybe your bi, maybe it doesn't even matter. Just do whatever it is that makes you happy and don't worry about a label. Personally the thought of vaginal sex grosses me out, but to each is own.

Lol thank you

one part of me is saying be nice - so.....I don't think you have anything to worry about really, you can't control who you are attracted to and sometimes gender is not the overwhelming power for attraction.

The other part of me is saying be normal....harden the fuck up, you are queer, love cock and I would love to have your life if you biggest worry and fear is 'I'm might not be gay'

oooppppps...i did it again.

Lol thank you and yeah i was giving up and giving inbut i just have to reassure myself and be strong I've been gay for 4 years there's no way that's going to change and it's no place for me to say but what's wrong with you?

Why are you scared of it changing? There must be a reason?

There is a reason i don't want it to change and I'm having thoughts in my head

Unless that reason is your parents are scientists working on a top secret genetics project and they want to test an engineered virus on you that will turn you straight, I don't think you need to worry. Even if that were true, I just borrowed that scenario from the third X-Men film and in the end it didn't work anyway, Magneto got his powers back and the reviews weren't very good.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.