Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please advice needed!
Im a gay guy but im not out to anyone. There is this guy were i work and we are really good mates but over the last few months i think he has started to flirt with me. I see him most days at work and i always catch him looking at me and deeply in to my eyes. He has also started to touch me all the time and winking across the room at me. As well as this he always calls me gay and is always saying sexual innuendos to me. He will also be like this with me one day and then the next completely ignore me. This was till last night and i was under the impression that he liked me and was flirting with me. So last night we all went out on a work night out into town and as usual he kept looking over at me. Then as the night progressed he ended up kissing a girl from work who he had previously been with about 6 month ago for a few weeks but they split up suddenly. Anyway as he was kissing this girl he still kept looking at me over her whilst he was kissing her. Im so confused is he straight or gay. Does he like me or is he just messing around with me not intending it to be flirting?

Sounds odd, maybe he's looking for a 3sum Wink.

I would say the kissing a girl thing kinda suggests hes straight?

I dunno how to help you sorry.

Were this just a social situation I'd suggest you challenged him, but since it is work and you have to be in the same place as him for the forseeable (with who knows what fallout if you make a wrong call) I would think it more prudent to forget any ambition until he stops playing stupid games. Could he be trying to wind you up to get you into trouble?

Hello,
I have a gut feeling he is messing around with you and trying to take your emotions on and you playing along to it he may like so best to cut interest with him no matter how much he chases and turn tables or let it cease to exist

kindest regards

zeon x