Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help plz!
I'm just a mess in my head at the moment and have no where to turn too.

I dont have any mates left now and my family are no where to be seen.

I think I might be heading towards a metel brake down, some of you may have notice I'm hard to understand at the moment.

Is it where I'm going to fast at all this? You know dating sites to make friends and look for a bf..

I just dont know any where else to make friends, there isnt anything to do where i live..

Or is all this a big come down from friday's date as it was my first propper date.

Might be a big come down from your date Friday. Was it good?

I dont think I was what he wanted xx

Lovelyraverboy I agree I think I'm over reacting to things too..

If you are becoming unwell you might think about seeing a doctor. If you have the time have you considered taking on some voluntary work? Sometimes it helps to get out of a mood that is in danger of becoming damagingly introspective.

Hope you feel better soon.

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I'm just a mess in my head at the moment and have no where to turn too.

I dont have any mates left now and my family are no where to be seen.

I think I might be heading towards a metel brake down, some of you may have notice I'm hard to understand at the moment.

Is it where I'm going to fast at all this? You know dating sites to make friends and look for a bf..

I just dont know any where else to make friends, there isnt anything to do where i live..

Or is all this a big come down from friday's date as it was my first propper date.

Being lonely really sucks, depression does not help. You need to think of ways of changes this situation, making the change is hard but can be done. Make the effort and make new friends, take up new hobbies or interests. The more people you meet might improve your chances of finding someone for you.

Feeling abit better today thanks ppl.

Later thins I'm having a meeting with LGBT support team that is based in the county where I live called Men's Sexual Health, I dont get why its called that they support lesbian too lol.

But I hope they can help sort my head out, as this just too much for me at the moment.

It isnt depression thats the metter, its all the feels I keep going.

Maybe because of how I repress those feels is the metter.

I used too well a few weeks look at a cute guy and I just thought of bad things and look at a girl I thought I 'Do' like that girl.

I'm not saying I totally dont like women but they just all remind me of my sister lol..

It all came to a point where someone who is helping me the voluneeting told me 'your attitude sucks' and I just turn't around and told her every thing, that was a week after I came back on here.

One of the mean feelings I'm getting though is lack of trust with ppl, thats the other thing that is stopping me in life, I feel ppl are always trying to hurt me all the time..

Thats why my bff isnt talking to me as I know he dosnt care about my sexuality just I havent been able to trust him.

Sorry if I seem totally mad at the moment guys.

Glad you're feeling a little better and hope that the meeting with the support team works out.

marshlander Wrote:Glad you're feeling a little better and hope that the meeting with the support team works out.

Thanks xx
Beerchug

Hiya sweetlad,
Dont let stress get ontop of you... When it does do whatever you need to do to de stress... Stress leads to hesistation and mistakes are made... I understand about family issues because mine live in the same town and they disowned me at birth dads side i found them and now they dont want to know me anymore... Mums side dont ever visit me despite broken promises of visiting when i got my own place... Your family consists of those who look after it.. Mine is me me bf the dogs and our kitten and thats it Smile