Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help plz
Hello all I am new to this site but I need some advice and I have NO one I could ask. I am 17 in 11th grade. I consider myself BI, I love girls and I done it witha dude but thats all besides the fact. There is a friend of mine at school for this lets just call him bill. Well Bill loves to sit next to me. Always I dunno know how to say but lie touch me like puts his foot on mine ummm.... tries to hold my hand... When we have to work together on something he has even gone as far to kiss me in the shoulder but its been at least in his expression haha laughy laughy... On phone he says "I love you." I just resond the feelling is mutal I need to know is he just playing around cause he thinks that kinda thing is funny or could he be serious. Should I come out and ask him? How should I go about this? I mean I think he looks great, and honestly he is a great friend and person so I would be willing to go into a relationship w/him. He does not have a g/f soo, any help/ advice would be most appreciated. btw he wants either me to come spend a weeklend at his house/come to mine soooo.. Thanks!

He's obviously giving you all the right signals, go for it.

Well, according to what u describe, he might have something. But before coming out, you have to be 100% sure, don't over rush. Try to ask him some things, or behave with him in the same way he does with you: if he doesn't care that's a step back; if he keeps on behaving like that and even a bit MORE than that and he seems, dunno, glad... thats a step forward. Or you could try asking him about his sexuality... not directly : 'are you gay, or bi or what?', but being softer; if he likes you he'll certainly give u some hints.

good luck! :biggrin:

wow... that's quite a situation... um... just kinda hang out with him more often and um... see if he still does it. hey, and if he does it ONLY when other people aren't looking then he likes you fer real. if he does it when other people are watching and like his friends are around then he doesn't really like you and he's just making a joke... well, hope i could help!

Thanks so much for the advice I'll see if when he comes over if he still acts like that if not. Well I dunno lol.. Thanks for all the advice again.

Keep us updated fella... Smile