Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Herpes
[FONT=&quot]ok so i cheated on my boyfriend in the middle of January 2010, it is now April 2010, and i started noticing signs of an infectionabout 3 week ago, shouldn't i have notice Symptoms sooner? its been 3 1/2 months since i cheated..or maybe could he have cheated on me after i cheated on him? im waiting for my results and im going crazy cuz i didn't tell him i cheated and almost positive i have Herpes[/FONT][FONT=&quot], i had it before a few years ago and this is just like that so i know inside, i do have it..is there any chance he coulda gave it to me since it seems to me i shoulda had signs earlier??[/FONT]

Ummmm . . . there is no cure for Herpes at this time. So, once you have it, you will always have it. You may not always have a break out with sores, but you will always be a carrier. If you contracted herpes several years ago, it is likely that you are spreading the disease. If you do in fact have herpes, you need to tell your boy friend so that he can be tested and treated . . . that goes for any of your sexual partners since you first contracted the STI.

Thanks for the advice, i leally apreciate!!!!:frown: