Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with my fetish
I have a "lift and carry" fetish. I like to carry other guys around but I'm having trouble finding guys who share this fetish and like being carried.

Does anyone know of any contact websites which specialize in this fetish?

Join realjock.com ... advertise your fetish in the 'all things gay' forum. Thing is, if you want to attract attention, you'll have to show some skin (and preferably muscle) in your profile. Free to join though. Expect to be flamed -- actually roasted -- but don't let that put you off. If they're out there, they'll contact you via PM.

Anonymous Wrote:I have a "lift and carry" fetish. I like to carry other guys around but I'm having trouble finding guys who share this fetish and like being carried.

Does anyone know of any contact websites which specialize in this fetish?

What do you mean by carrying around? I am kind of curious lol

Fireman carry, or cradling in the arms?

Lex

I'll oblige if you can easily carry and lift 200+ Lbs :redface::tongue:

Do you have a "lift and carry objects around the house" fetish too? Cause I'd marry you for that.

I am dealing with a back injury and could use your help.
I bid NO Trump!

I'd let you carry me around....of course in return I'd get to tie you down and bite you...

call it a compromise! Smile

I am used being carry around all time for jokes by peoples even by girls. My best friend used to spin me all the time lol So yeah I guess I could let you lol

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]This topic is an
abuse of the sack head
anonymous option.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The rest of us in here talk about things FAR more personal than this on a regular basis. If you aren't comfortable talking about your thing for picking guys up and carrying them around without a sack over your head then you need to be discussing why you're hiding your online identity from us. Trust issues?