Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help would be awesome :)
Hello,
I am so sorry to hear that your boyfriend is considering taking his own life... I would recommend grabbing hold of him wrapping your arms around him firstly and locking them in and saying Babes i dont want you to do anything suicidal because I love you for you you make me dead happy and to be honest... No matter how shit life may seem or how stressed your getting remember it is a game of tennis... What it throws at you you have to smack back ten times harder and show life you are over coming the hurdles which are thrown in..
Sit down and talk to him about the aspects of whats possibly affecting his life and affecting his well being making him want to feel as though he is unable to go on and write everything down on a piece of paper as things are clearer when put into context. Has he gone down the route of self harm or anything like that? If so this isnt a cry as an attention seeker this is a cry for help and he will need your support through this difficult time. Write down everything that is bothering him and work together with him to find the answers as when a person isnt thinking right they panic and it can appear ten times worse than what it actually is.. If your boyfriend wanted to speak to someone on for further support who has felt suicidal and has also done self harm if he is experiencing that he can drop me an email if wanting to which your find at the bottom of the post in my signature..
For every negative there is also a positive and you can work with him to find out the good from the bad....

I wish you the best of luck in this and if you require any further support please dont hesistate to contact myself, rainbowmum (forgot the third person sorry) on here or alternatively drop me an email...

Kindest regards and Big hugz to the both of you

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak Agony Aunt

ezra Wrote:doesnt sound like he cares about your feelings. if he is suicidal you should speak to a counselor to see what kind of help is available for him. nobodys throwing you a pitty party but he doesnt care how its hurting you.

what do you mean about a pity party?