Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!
Hello

I have only joined this forum just to answer this question, that only gay people can help me with. I'll warn you now, it's a little bit long! I am straight, well, at least I think I am.

I am only 14, and go to a school in Surrey. I have got the bus to school with a lad my age for a few years now and have always been great friends. In the last six months he has come out, and we act no different around one another.

A friend of ours said that we made 'the perfect couple' and now rumours are spreading about my sexuality as well. I did reveal to this friend however that I would turn if I fell in love with this guy on the bus. I'd say that although I can be 'one of the lads' on the football pitch, I am compassionate and thoughtful, and I have qwerky things about me that may also be regarded as camp.

To make things even more complicated, my best friend said that this guy actually does fancy me. I have been in the same position with a girl not long before and I ended up ruining my chances with her with what I said thereafter.

This guy on the bus is sweet, funny, caring, slim and a great friend. I think I may be starting to develop feelings for him, but I'm still not sure if he feels the same way, as he has openly denied any feelings for me to my face, but behind my back, it is to the contrary.

As I said, I really do think the world of him, but like a little sister, not a boyfriend. Or do I? Hence my name being 'confused_lad'. I would really appreciate an opinion on this matter- as every time I see him, I've not the foggiest on what to say or do.

Thank you very much for your time, if you have bothered to read it all!

aaww dude! -hugs-

It's obviously starting to affect your friendship as now you don't know what to say to each other. Yet it's evident you think of him as a good friend, so it would be a shame to let that go waste, am I right?

Maybe see if you can form a friendship OFF the buss, go for a drink, game of football or something. Find a mutual interest and see what happens from there. Personally, I wouldn't try to find out if you are gay, or try to find out if he fancies you, or you him. Just see what happens. I hope this is some help!

You are still so young. Don’t break your head over stuff, take everything slow and enjoy your childhood. Things tend to reveal it self by time. If you gay or straight it doesn’t matter so much as having a great time while you 14.

I agree, try finding out what the guy is into and meet out side of the ‘bus’ or your group of friends. See if you have anything in common and try building a friendship. If it should happen that you both develop feeling sexually to one another then take it from there but for now… just be yourself!