Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping a rape survivor
Alto Wrote:YOU HAVE PROVEN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I don't even know why I was allowed back here.. I will never be on better behavior

Anyway Insertnamehere and meebs and are on the infraction train. It's only a matter of time, like before, they will give me an infraction for every post I make, no matter what it is... it's actually a form of bullying and that's how I left, after being bullied.

I have more honesty in my little finger than you do in your entire body.

Nah, you left because you were abusive to other members and people called you out on it. Bullied my arse. You really are deluded.

Noticed one of your posts has disappeared from here? The one where you said that men who are raped are not men? Yeah, I reported it. It has since disappeared, which is just as well, because it was as insensitive and abusive as most of your posts are.

I am wondering why you came back too. It is clear really you only came back to antagonise people. YOU are the bully.

don't feed the troll

Alto Wrote:YOU HAVE PROVEN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I don't even know why I was allowed back here.. I will never be on better behavior

Anyway Insertnamehere and meebs and are on the infraction train. It's only a matter of time, like before, they will give me an infraction for every post I make, no matter what it is... it's actually a form of bullying and that's how I left, after being bullied.

I have more honesty in my little finger than you do in your entire body.

Lol, you probably even believe your lies. What lead to your banning, was you claiming you don't hate feminine man and feminists in general and me posting a quote where you said you hate feminists and feminine men...at which point you lost all sense of composure.

I cannot honestly say why Andy allowed someone like your self (a walking-talking-abortion, imo) back into the forum, but I ENCOURGE you to continue thus, as it will only lead to the pleasure of your absence sooner.

Xoxo
~Beaux

Alto Wrote:How can you tell such a bold faced lie, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Fem fag = feminist men... I swear to god SAY I HATE FEMININE MEN ONE MORE TIME you stupid bastard.

He's doing it on purpose to annoy me, just so everybody knows, you keep trying to turn me in to some masculine person which I'm not. Kill yourself.

You aren't very smart, are you? You DO realize that anyone can go into your statics page and see every post you ever made..right...?
October 22, 2015 you made this post:

"here i go again...

yes i support mens rights and hate feminists and fem fags (and i know what feminism is, thanks) the fact is there is no gender wage gap, woman have the same rights as men in the west and third wave feminism has put men and boys behind woman and girls in school and the workplace, that is fact, how can anybody still call themselves a feminist.

I dont know this group but I support mens rights"

You posted it on a thread I made about the Men's Rights Movement.

Which proves you are either a liar or lack continuity of self. Either works for me.

~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:You aren't very smart, are you? You DO realize that anyone can go into your statics page and see every post you ever made..right...?
October 22, 2015 you made this post:

"here i go again...

yes i support mens rights and hate feminists and fem fags (and i know what feminism is, thanks) the fact is there is no gender wage gap, woman have the same rights as men in the west and third wave feminism has put men and boys behind woman and girls in school and the workplace, that is fact, how can anybody still call themselves a feminist.

I dont know this group but I support mens rights"

You posted it on a thread I made about the Men's Rights Movement.

Which proves you are either a liar or lack continuity of self. Either works for me.

~Beaux

I think he is using 'fem fag' in the same way there (to mean a gay male feminist rather than an effeminate gay man), so I don't think that that post of his that you quoted is evidence of his lack of continuity (and this isn't me defending him).

I was actually surprised that he accused people of bullying him. I always thought he seemed a bit like a pantomime villain and that he didn't really care what people thought about him. I thought he was just trying to wind people up most of the time. I was about 80% sure it was the latter. It is amazing how someone can give out so much crap but feel victimised when they are criticised for it. Being criticised (and with good reason) is bullying but being raped is something you should get over. I think he obviously does want to be here, on this forum, but he also wants to get banned.

Maybe it's unfair to the OP that this thread has been derailed. Also, I'm sorry if my post doesn't make any sense.

himself Wrote:I think he is using 'fem fag' in the same way there (to mean a gay male feminist rather than an effeminate gay man), so I don't think that that post of his that you quoted is evidence of his lack of continuity (and this isn't me defending him).

I was actually surprised that he accused people of bullying him. I always thought he seemed a bit like a pantomime villain and that he didn't really care what people thought about him. I thought he was just trying to wind people up most of the time. I was about 80% sure it was the latter. It is amazing how someone can give out so much crap but feel victimised when they are criticised for it. Being criticised (and with good reason) is bullying but being raped is something you should get over. I think he obviously does want to be here, on this forum, but he also wants to get banned.

Maybe it's unfair to the OP that this thread has been derailed. Also, I'm sorry if my post doesn't make any sense.

If you look back at some of the altercations he has had with [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], there is little to argu in his favor concerning his lack of respect for feminine gay men. I used this particular quote because it was in relation to a thread I created. Regardless, of how he intended the statement in this one post, his pronouncements are vile and I resent that he is wasting oxygen that could be used to better the life of other single-celled organisms...
~Beaux

himself Wrote:Maybe it's unfair to the OP that this thread has been derailed. Also, I'm sorry if my post doesn't make any sense.

Meh, would be nice if the sidetrack were erased, as they add nothing of value, but I've got Alto ignored now, so it's no skin off my back.

Like I said though, don't feed the trolls. Enough bytes have been wasted on his vile comments. I wouldn't wish pain or suffering on anyone, but this he's testing my limits of compassion.

Wow, 3 more posts from the troll... real helpful idiot there.

If you don't have something positive to contribute to this thread or this forum, just shut the fuck up and go away.