Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helppp D:
Okay, I'm brandy new here, it's only because I have a big question.

I'm openly gay in school, at home, blah blah blah, and it is the second day of school, and there is a guy in my class, right? And he is looking at me all of the time in the two classes we have together, but he is like new, and I don't know him, but I heard him talk, and he sounds very, very gay, and I think, it is possible, that he may fancy me a little bit, even though we have only known each other for two days.

What should I do, should I talk to him, or wait if he comes to me first, don't get me wrong, he seems really really nice and funny and he looks pretty hot, I just wanna know if he likes me or if he doesn't e.e

Hiya Kible... finally I'm not the only 16 year old here wahoo!!
Ok to your dilemma. .. I don't think you will ever find out if this guy actually likes you or not if you don't try and talk to him... just start up a convo with him, I don't know how confident you are but yeah try talking to him and if that works out then fingers crossed it might turn into something more than just friendship ha ha. ..
I hope this has helped... if it hasn't then I tried :'( , nice to meet you by the way and welcome to gay speak... if you ever wanna talk or somethin peraonal mesaage me ha ha I'll always listen .. :-D
Wolf...

You're only going to find out if someone breaks the ice first. If you're interested in him then make some opening gambit even if it's only to say "Good morning" After that, take it from there. If he keeps looking at you, have you tried returning the look with a smile?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Being openly gay at 16 is awesome! Good for you. I hope your classmates are tolerant / mature enough to handle it.

If he's new, you should approach him. Small talk some, be his friend. He probably needs new friends Wink

^^ They are right. If you just stand there and wait for him, someone else could probably beat you and take him. So go ahead, already you're open and it seems you're having it pretty easy, no? Rolleyes

Anyway good luck with your move Wink

Just go talk to him.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I talked to him for you.
He said he thinks you look like a shaved Hobbit on drugs and that he never wants to talk to you.

I just had to throw in some nonsense to make this a topic that hasn't been discussed everyday in GaySpeak!

One time I was in Washington DC on business. I wore a nice conservative suit and tie, fully dressed to impress. I had some time between meetings, so I took a walk in a park to enjoy the breezy warm fall day.

In the park there was this guy who was staring at me a little too long. I figured that guy was checking me out. I left the park and started walking down the sidewalk and sure enough, there was another guy looking at me just a little too long. I kept walking and this woman passed me by, then turned to get a second look. I thought wow, I must be looking sharp today, I've got all kinds of people checking me out!

I passed one more guy on the street and he stopped me and said, "Excuse me but you've got a leaf on your head!" So I reach up and sure enough, there is this giant 5" wide maple leaf stuck in my hair. We both got a huge laugh, and I thanked him for tell me. Some tree in that park had played a trick on me. I'd been walking around in a suit with a big leaf sticking straight up atop my head.

Point is, people will look at you for all kinds of reasons. You can make something up in your mind about why, as I did in this instance. Your made up reasons might be totally wrong. Could be they're interested in you, or it could be your fly is down or there's a piece of pizza stuck in your teeth or a booger hanging out of your nose. They might like your shirt or they might be thinking it's the ugliest shirt they've ever seen in their lives.

The point is to engage the person who's looking at you. Staring back just leads to more speculation. No one on the internet can tell you why someone is looking at you. TALK TO THE GUY!

memechose Wrote:I talked to him for you.
He said he thinks you look like a shaved Hobbit on drugs and that he never wants to talk to you.

I just had to throw in some nonsense to make this a topic that hasn't been discussed everyday in GaySpeak!
Not to make light of your question newbie, but meme's response...
RoflRoflRofl

Listen to Camfer's advice. Take Camfer's advice. It is exceptional good advice.

There's no point suffering the slings and arrows of being an out gay student if you're afraid to talk to people. He might be gay and want a serious relationship. He may be gay and want only friendship. He might be straight and want to be you're friend. He might want to place you in the deepest part of Dante's Inferno. You'll never know unless you talk to him. Just be ready for the answer. You shouldn't ask the questions unless you're prepared to hear the answers.
Smheart

When school is just starting is a great time to meet people. There are lots of new people and you can wave your nice guy flag by saying hello and maybe asking which classes he is taking.
I bid NO Trump!