Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helppp D:
I remember when I was 16 and didn't really know how to approach anyone, let alone a guy I was crushing on. It's a scary time. Just be friendly and try not to hold any expectations, meaning getting attached to the idea of him as a boyfriend.

"Talk to him" is very vague and I assume you already knew that you have to talk. I think you might be asking "how" to talk to him. Several people have given good advice and what I would add is don't try to force anything. If you didn't have a crush on him, but instead just wanted to be friends with him, how would you act towards him? You have to get closer to him and spend time with him before you can figure out his sexuality! Even if it turns into friendship and not what you hope for, that's a great thing! Smile

Welcome to GS … and yeah, ESPECIALLY because he's a new kid, just be friendly. Smile. Introduce yourself. Say, "hey, welcome to our school, I hope you like it here." Maybe ask if he'd like to sit with you at lunch. Ask him where he lived and or where he moved from … etc.

NOTE: There's no need to go into the "hey I think you're HOT, do you me??" convo *at all* -- and certainly not right away. Just be a friend and let things flow where ever they go.