Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naughty Pics
(07-24-2020, 04:22 PM)ceez Wrote: With me still being very shy and still very horny I appreciate the pics but I  do think it's insane to send someone naughty pics before you even talk to them. My first time on grindr all I had to do was turn on my location then BAM! dick pic Huh

Yeah that happens sometimes. I really wonder why without even saying hi people do that...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ceez

Sometimes it's a shock when I'm not in the mood and someone just sent it without any warning.
If I'm horny and that pic is nice then I don't really mind. But I never respond to people who send those pics even before talking.
If they send the pic with words like "want it?", "suck", "now!", it's repulsive, obviously.

During lock down, I've sent some to regular sex friends, and some people on app whom I've talked to for some time, without face.

@seeking Yeah I don't like it when I get that sort of stuff unannounced...even if they're hot. Poor character is really unattractive...

I don't mind sending or receiving but need to kind of an introduction. I get that most people are looking for something right in that moment...but a lot of people aren't...and I'm not. Just have to get to the point where I feel comfortable doing that.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • seeking

Hate getting unsolicited butt-hole pictures the most.

The people who still do it despite the "NSFW Pics: Not at first" is checked on my profile...

Most of the time I ignore, if they are persistent they get blocked.

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with butt hole pics... I mean I regard myself as a top but that doesn't mean I go looking lol
Check out my stuff!