Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here I go again, probably screwing up
I hate when people ghost other people.

If you're not interested, just be an adult and say "thanks, but no thanks."
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 2 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • , seeking

Yeah I don't know either. I've seen this happen several times. I talk to someone, things seem fine from my perspective and seemingly out of the blue they just stop replying.

We had only been text messaging for the past couple weeks maybe, so it's not a big deal.

I mean we were going back and forth... He told me he slept on his leg wrong and I replied with that I have the same problem with my shoulders and he said he has trouble with his lower back from having to bend over a lot at work and I replied with that I would give him a back massage.. I mean...was it wrong to say that? I'm just left with wondering to myself was replying with that inappropriate? Or was he setting up a date with another guy (who's closer) while talking to me?

I have seen guys who I was recently talking to who ghosted me in a few weeks post pictures of their new boyfriend. So I really doubt it was anything I said. Just crazy how guys can just talk to a bunch of guys at once and seemingly don't care. I don't know what is supposedly normal but I only talk to one guy at a time. I just can't seem to do the whole talking to a bunch of guys at the same time, I just can't deal with trying to like more than one person like that at a time and knowing I'm not going to actually date the other person.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeah I also hate people who ghost.

Then I will have to tell myself again, just because I'm being nice and considerate to other people, doesn't mean the other do the same. For so many others, it is just natural to no respond to someone over text. I guess we can only learn to not get too involved emotionally before we actually know someone.

That is true. Not tore up about it, just annoying. Had this been a few years ago or perhaps just at the wrong time possibly.

I don't care for text messaging, it is convenient, but you have to at least talk to them if not meet them but being out here I often talk to guys who are in larger cities. A considerable portion don't even bother read where I am from and when they find out after talking to me for a week they ghost me. Googling stuff isn't hard. Perhaps they assume they get a message from someone on some dating app they're in the same city or area the other is in. It right there on the bio, about me or whatever section it is... For me, it's one of the first things I read, am I willing to drive there.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!