Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go!
Hi guys!
My name is Alexis and I'm from Colombia .
I'm a new kid on the gay world and want to meet new friends and maybe help with anything on this site and besides learn about this new life ahead of me with your help.

My English is a little bad so I hope that everyone has patience with me jeje...

Nice to meet everyone

AlexBravo Wrote:Hi guys!
I'm a new kid on the gay world and want to meet new friends and maybe help with anything on this site and besides learn about this new life ahead of me with your help.

Nice to meet everyone

Hi, Alex.
Thank you for dropping in to introduce yourself. Please feel right at home many are here looking to meet people from a wide variety of backgrounds too.

In fact, you will read the intimate concerns of men from some very dangerous countries which openly threaten gay men.

So, you are in the safest place here.

AlexBravo Wrote:Hi guys!

Nice to meet everyone

Alexis did you just come out?
Did you tell anyone that you are gay?
What I am trying to find out is if you are happy at this point in your life.

thanks bolson and now just close friends know about my orientation because in my home...it's a taboo to talk about that besides I'm so confused 'cause i'm happy when I see my father and mother happy with their perfect son but I break down when I see that my life is no mine and I see my life pass by right in front of my eyes I'll be ashame for all my family if I talk about my condition and...I think that my better option is to live my life but hiding this part from them while clear my mind.

AlexBravo Wrote:thanks bolson and now just close friends know about my orientation because in my home...it's a taboo to talk about that besides I'm so confused 'cause i'm happy when I see my father and mother happy with their perfect son but I break down when I see that my life is no mine and I see my life pass by right in front of my eyes I'll be ashame for all my family if I talk about my condition and...I think that my better option is to live my life but hiding this part from them while clear my mind.

I don't claim to be an expert Alex, but maybe the time may not be right at this time to tell them.
Alex some times a certain time is better than a more unfavorable time to tell them. Your heart will know.
Don't let anybody force you to go blurt out suddenly, Hey, Ma and Pa, I am gay!

All men know about the poor side of the negative public perception of men loving men. But not everyone realizes the immediate life threatening results of being identified as a gay man in certain foreign countries.

bolson14 Wrote:All men know about the poor side of the negative public perception of men loving men. But not everyone realizes the immediate life threatening results of being identified as a gay man in certain foreign countries.

Every so often, remaining silent is not a bad decision. But, I hear you asking about the burden that it weighing on your mind as you face your parents every day. Am I right?

Nice to meet you Wavey

My current opinion is to be brave and never be ashamed of yourself. Your life belongs to you and not to your parents.

I'm sure other members on here will give you better advice/explanation on your issue.

I hope you stick around more often Smile

bolson14 Wrote:Every so often, remaining silent is not a bad decision. But, I hear you asking about the burden that it weighing on your mind as you face your parents every day. Am I right?

Yes, but I think my biggest problem is I never learned to show me as I am , I was always a farce and thanks to that I do not know how to stop the theater that I rode .
All this made ​​me one more player only used to satisfy any biological needs because I can't give someone that special place that it deserves and I hurt a lot of people that way .

I've always hated myself for being gay but ... I've known people who have become important in my life and have always been there without judging , always supporting me and saying " be happy " so I do want to say but all in time, because if I want to say something like that I must begin by loving me as I really am.

BlueStar Wrote:Nice to meet you Wavey

My current opinion is to be brave and never be ashamed of yourself. Your life belongs to you and not to your parents.

I'm sure other members on here will give you better advice/explanation on your issue.

I hope you stick around more often Smile

Hi! nice to meet you too BlueStar
Yes! I'm learning to love myself with help of a big friend but sometimes is so hard follow the lessons jeje...
thanks a lot for you words