Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herpes-so angry
I am so angry at myself right now and forever. My ex-bf has genital herpes and now I do too, probably. I went over to visit him and fell asleep and woke up and he practically molested me.

He was sucking on my dick and rubbed our cocks together. I was still too tired to realize what was going on. But it doesn't matter, he has genetal herpes and now I think he passed it on to me and I didn't even want to get sexual with him.

He said he didn't have the systoms of having an outbreak and I did give him head because he had his cock up to my mouth and I really was still like WTF and didn't notice any bumps.

When am i going to find out if he passed it on to me? I feel so upet. I don't want this diseiase, I have enough issues on my plate right now. Doesn't he have any respect for me or anyone for that instance?

He could have put a condom on. I feel very much like I've been used and never want to put myself in that situation again. Is it automatic that I'll get herpes now?
I'm so mad

I should mention how gross I feel. I don't want him all over me but I'm too stupid to say get off. Gross I just wish I could wipe it all off.

thats pretty disresprectful on his part !!! i dont think you have much to worry about but i would seek some help asap !!!

I'm really sorry this happened to you. But you shouldn't feel gross even if you do have herpes, if I were you I would make sure and get tested for it before I even worry about it. After all there are sooo many diseases out there that you could have something that is similiar but not actually herpes and even if you have it you can still have a completely normal life and hopefully in the near future there will be a cure for herpes.

Just remember that it doesn't make you gross or a bad person and it isn't your fault if you do have herpes.

No worries. Smile

If you've been living with him having herpes you'll know that you might not catch it if it is not in an active stage. Best to put your mind at rest though and get properly checked out.

Good luck.

Quote:When you do not have symptoms (which is most of the time)

It is less likely that you will pass the virus on when you have sex. However, some virus will be present on the genital skin surface from time to time, although infrequently. So, there is still a small chance that you may pass on the virus when you have sex when you do not have symptoms. It is best to discuss things with your sexual partner. Using a condom each time you have sex is thought to reduce the chance further. However, using a condom cannot completely stop the chance of passing on the virus. Also, people who take antiviral medication long-term to prevent recurrences have a reduced risk of passing on the virus.

Note: If your sexual partner already has the same virus then you cannot re-infect each other. Your partner may be infected but may not have symptoms. It may be helpful to discuss things with a doctor or nurse at a GUM clinic.
info

I don' tknow if i have it and I'm really scared. Sometimes I get these little tiny pimples but you have to look for them and it's on the side where my balls are.
And sometimes the head part of my penis itches like crazy but there's nothing there. Do pimples always mean h erpes?
How do they test for it?
Well thanks for the info and advice it just pisses me off

I don't want to have sex with him regardless Maybe now after I ignore him he'll get the hint. Why can't people just sit next to each other and hang out, I don't mind cuddling but that is so rude

So I'm so worried about hetting herpes I hook up this time
And he blew me, I didn't see any herpes on his mouth

I guess I can't be scared of everything
I hate this so much
IT"S NOT ME!!!!!!!
I'm not really this person inside me.
I did this when I was in my early 20's now I'm in my early 30's
and here I go acting like a slut again

This guy was ROUGH and pushed his cock all the way back to my head
and I almost choked
then he sucked mine Sad :mad: