Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heterosexuals counterparts
I was just wondering how you gay children get one with heterosexuals of the same gender?
I wana know if you are good at getting them on with them or do you find it awkward?

For me sometimes i find it a bit awkward whit straight guys that I don't know unless I am with a friends more so a girl friend. And the straight guys I do know I am good friends with.Cool

Me? I'm just awkward with anyone I don't know, although being a performer I can go into performance mode to cover up if necessary. I should think I have more straight friends than gay ones ... off the web that is.

i have more straight friends than gay. i dont find it hard to communicate with them. maybe your attracted to them or something so you get nervous

I have to agree, I've got no problem with straight blokes.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

jamiebfd Wrote:i have more straight friends than gay. i dont find it hard to communicate with them. maybe your attracted to them or something so you get nervous

I'm almost never attracted to straight guy. I'm more one to observe them to see if they are safe people to be around. See if they are haters or not. often they aren't. And if they are haters and do hate on me they don't get to do it for very long.
Ahh the wonders of having three hetero brothers who are fighting ready for me and even more friends who are ready to look out for me.

I get along with straight guys really well and pretty much all of my best friends who I hang out with all the time are straight...most are the really hyper masculine types.

Quote:I get along with straight guys really well and pretty much all of my best friends who I hang out with all the time are straight...most are the really hyper masculine types.

They guys I hang out with are usually masculine and some are even in gangs but I don't discriminate upon their decision to be apart of a gang. I think I add the fem to most of the groups of guys I hang out with.

A thing I learned about ACTUAL heterosexual men is that they dont' have a problem with gay men as a rule and why should they? (more women for them is a win/win :biggrinSmile...the men that do have a problem are the ones who have same sex feelings and cant accept them so they externalize their self hatred.

...and I do notice that alot of straight men who have had gay men friends for awhile figure out they can use the gay men for advice on love and women and......a ton of other sh*t:biggrin:

East Wrote:A thing I learned about ACTUAL heterosexual men is that they dont' have a problem with gay men as a rule and why should they? (more women for them is a win/win :biggrinSmile...the men that do have a problem are the ones who have same sex feelings and cant accept them so they externalize their self hatred.

...and I do notice that alot of straight men who have had gay men friends for awhile figure out they can use the gay men for advice on love and women and......a ton of other sh*t:biggrin:

Yes I know. But being young I think it to be a wise choice to be careful because I live in a small town where there can be quite a but of homophobia.

joshyboi Wrote:Yes I know. But being young I think it to be a wise choice to be careful because I live in a small town where there can be quite a but of homophobia.

True...you should always be very careful. Some people who probably would not naturally be homophobic have been influenced heavily by the church.