Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey :)
Hello everyone ^^

I stumbled upon this site when I was zapping through google after a forum, so I thought, why not this one xD.

Uhm a little bit about me...
I am a 19 year old guy who lives in Sweden and work at a Sandwich/Sallad bar, yay ^^.

I like:
Cooking.
Hanging out with friends.
Wirting novels.
Being social.
Sunlight.
Summer.
Culture.
More cooking.
Listening to music (I listen to everything but my favorit artist is Shakira ^^.)
Lifestyles (I really like seeing people with different life/clothing/music styles, adds more color to the world.)
Phsycology.
Philosphy.
And a lot more.

I disslike:
Judgmental actions.
Conservatism.
The obvious things that most of us consider bad.
Alkohol.
Being identified as "gay", I have a personality not just a sexuality.
And a lot of other stuff but it gets kinda rough to round up all the things I disslike xD, better to smile at what I enjoy in life.

Well, hello again ^^

Hello and welcome to G.S Niltra Wavey
Welcome

Hello and thank you ^^

Hi Niltra, welcome to GS! Nice to have you here Smile

Hello! Hope you look it here. :3

Niltra, welcome to gs, great intro, please continue to post, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Welcome to the forum :-) I'm sure you'll find it as welcoming as I did when I first joined Cool

Välkomen til GaySpeak, Niltra. You should definitely hook up (at least in chat) with our Swedish fixture here who goes by the name of Zet. I think he too is looking for a non conventional friend who might share his interests. Not sure he's into Shakira, though... Anyway, have fun on the site and tell us more about who you are as a person (not just as a gay man) Welcome again!

Hallå och välkommen till forumet, hoppas du gillar det Smile
Roligt att det kommer en Svensk in på forumet för någon gång skull :tongue:
Glöm bara inte bort att besöka forumet, ha det bra Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

princealbertofb Wrote:You should definitely hook up (at least in chat) with our Swedish fixture here who goes by the name of Zet.

Swedish fixture RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao
Okay Zet, you've been officially renamed :biggrin: