Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey :)
I always wished forums had an "introduction template" or something that new members could use.. I never know what to say in these things.

Anyway.. my name's Alex. I'm an 18 year old female in sunny Edinburgh, Scotland.

I'm gay and have been out to everyone since December.

Hi Big Grin

Welcome Alex,
Its great to have a new female member to our forum, the few who have signed up don't seem to be on too often.
Have fun here!

Iyaa and welcome.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hey hey, welcome to Gayspeak. Hope you enjoy it!
J x

hello ... finally a lady in men island ...
i can assure you know that all the welcoming you got here is really from the heart ... without the doubt of it being driven by flirt Wink:tongue:

er hi der!! not been on for a while but hope ya enjoy it!!
ya look a lot like like avril!! Confusedmile:

soulmeetsbody Wrote:I always wished forums had an "introduction template" or something that new members could use.. I never know what to say in these things.

Anyway.. my name's Alex. I'm an 18 year old female in sunny Edinburgh, Scotland.

I'm gay and have been out to everyone since December.

Hi Big Grin

Hey Alex (wow I love that name... i think it's the 'x' - i love names with an 'x' in them for some reason). Aaaaanyway, welcome and hope you have fun (and most importantly, come back!) - ignore the fact that we're mostly males here... the fact that we're gay more than makes up for that fact :biggrin:

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone Big Grin

Hey there Alex!Lots of love from "sunny" South Africa(we really should find another unclichfed adjective)!Good to see a lady around these parts,the testerone can get too much here!

Oops,I meant "uncliched".Too much testesterone I tell ya!