Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Welcome aboard!

I'm doing well thanks... about to head out to Milton Keynes on this fine April day!

Welcome to GS!
I am the Canadian member of the forum (or at least the one that appears regularly).
Have fun and enjoy yourself here, everyone is friendly and helpful.

Hey FJP999, 3 hours for a doctors wow thats far :S hope your ok Smile

Hey wouldlikemuscle, there is an awesome indoor snow slope there and I would love to try it, the one in braehead is good Smile

Thanks for welcoming me XRIMO, Im so glad everyone is so nice on here Smile

PrettyLittleIcon Wrote:Hey FJP999, 3 hours for a doctors wow thats far :S hope your ok Smile

Hey wouldlikemuscle, there is an awesome indoor snow slope there and I would love to try it, the one in braehead is good Smile

Thanks for welcoming me XRIMO, Im so glad everyone is so nice on here Smile

That at the XScape centre? Didn't go there... but went to the shops... it's an absolutely MASSIVE shopping centre!!!

Yea, not been to the one in Milton Keynes, but the one in braehead is big too, it also has climbing walls and a fan drop which is scary the first time you do it lol.

PrettyLittleIcon Wrote:Hey FJP999, 3 hours for a doctors wow thats far :S hope your ok Smile

Thanks for that PrettyLittleIcon. I am slowly recovering from the trip. The state pays for the driver & he was a "trip". Nearing 80 and the little geezer had two 30 year old women fighting over him the night before... It was fun talking to him...

and how was your day PLI?