Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey :)
Hi Everyone !
My name Is Kimie, I'm 26, I'm from Denmark, Copenhagen. Smile
I'm here to get some advise, meet some nice people. Smile
I'm in a bit dark period of my life, I been dealing with mental illness and abuse past
since I was a child, and I'm still dealing with alot of stuff.
But as anyone else, I'm trying to find my place in this world.
I like to have fun, which mostly include my imagination, so I love to play Computer Games, and I also play Tabletop Roleplay with a gorup of people, where you play another character, I for exacmple play a rather psychopathic Vampire, it's really alot of fun. Smile
I love to write, both storys and poems, I also draw from time to time, really depends on my mood and what Im going through at that period of my life.
I like the nature ALOT, not much into cities, too much cars and noice, I only go there when I need to go shoppping :3 teeheee :3

Hey Kimie, welcome to GS! I know where your coming from, I suffer from the same fate. Don't worry though, it can get better. Hope you find what your looking for, and if you need to talk I'm here to listen. Bats

Hello, welcome to GaySpeak Smile

hi rainbowlitter (like your name)

welcome to gs, its a good forum here.

welcome to the forum

Welcome, Kimie

Fell free to ask away nything that concerns you. A lot of people here can relate to you.

I for one have a past of sexual abuse, so at the very least I can join you in ranting.

I find it wondeful that you're a writer of sorts, I'd love to read some of your work Confusedmile:

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye