Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey I'm Maxi, New here, bit nervous as i have never really been part of a network like this.

I have come out to one friend, but no-one else, am taking things slow as have only just realised myself! (I have also just had a crush) Tongue always a bit of a hint!

Hoping to make some new friends, here some interesting things and generally enjoy myself! If you wanna chat just say Hi!

Mx

Hi Maxi, welcome. Feel free to contribute to the discussions Confusedmile:

Hi Maxi and welcome to GS!

Welcome

Hi Maxi,

dont be nervous about being on this site... just a good old time. Or we can get serious if ya got something to discuss in your new found identity.

hello nice to meet you i hope you like it hereConfusedmile:

A girl on the forum?! WOW. Sehr unique!

Welcome to the forum!

Maxi Wrote:Hey I'm Maxi, New here, bit nervous as i have never really been part of a network like this.

I have come out to one friend, but no-one else, am taking things slow as have only just realised myself! (I have also just had a crush) Tongue always a bit of a hint!

Hoping to make some new friends, here some interesting things and generally enjoy myself! If you wanna chat just say Hi!

Mx

Hey Maxi... from essex... (ditto!!!) Wicked :biggrin:
Hows it goin? Have no fear... even though we're in the most part, male, we're kind and friendly (or so we like to think). Do pop back for a spot of tea ande biccies sometime Wink

Hi there Maxi

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

XXXXX

hey welcome to GS. Confusedmile:
Welcome

Welcome.

Hi Maxi, and welcome to GS !

As the boys have already said - there's no need to be nervous - everybody here's really sound - feel free to settle in and start posting !!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!