Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
xyalfa Wrote:Hey I want to apologize to all of you for any comments that you may find offensive.I'd already asked the moderator to give me another chance and I hope he won't ban me.Thanks

I think it is great that you apologized but it is MOST important that you know why you are apologizing.

If you dont understand why you may have offended then it wont do much good for you or other members of this forum.

good luck you homo Bighug
frank

p.s. This was rather hopeful:
xyalfa Wrote:I'm new here. I'm Victor,20, living at a farm in Nebraska,very religious man but with few friends .Till now I've only had relationships with girls but now I think I'm starting to like men also ,so I'm very afraid of turning gay and fell the need to speak with someone.

Why not try to come back to this desire which seems to be the most honest thing you have posted to date!?!?

A second chance can be a good thing. It never hurts to forgive. Apology accepted by me.

fjp999 Wrote:I think it is great that you apologized but it is MOST important that you know why you are apologizing.

If you dont understand why you may have offended then it wont do much good for you or other members of this forum.

good luck you homo Bighug
frank

Cool by me even if I was slightly offended by the "kid will turn gay thing"

Victor

Your okay

Frank has lots of words of wisdom, take head from your elders (Sorry Frank, not calling you old or anything [Image: flowers.gif])

Well I have already introduced myself to you through PMs. I hope that you can find the resources and advice that you need to help you understand yourself.

Also, we like to have lots of fun here, so join in and we can all laugh with each other and be friends!

Star Twister Wrote:Cool by me even if I was slightly offended by the "kid will turn gay thing"

Victor

Your okay

Frank has lots of words of wisdom, take head from your elders (Sorry Frank, not calling you old or anything [Image: flowers.gif])

Party LOVE YOU TOO, YOU (SLIGHTLY OLD) QUEEN Party

Hi Victor,

My experience of a religious upbringing was that I could not even process the idea of being gay until I reached middle age. Even so I went through a short period first of wondering whether I were bisexual . However, now I know who I am and that I have always been gay, even if I fought like crazy against the idea ... and crazy is the right choice of word. Cry

Give yourself some time and listen to your own heart rather than the wishes and hopes of well-meaning loved ones around you. Nobody can know what is right for you except you.

fjp999 Wrote:I think it is great that you apologized but it is MOST important that you know why you are apologizing.

Now , after I've talked with the moderator I understand why you may find my posts offensive.
I also want to apologize for my comments bout gay lifestyle, jewish and black people.
Also about the Obama comment.
The moderator told me that many members were outraged by them and I want to apologize to everyone.

xyalfa Wrote:Now , after I've talked with the moderator I understand why you may find my posts offensive.
I also want to apologize for my comments bout gay lifestyle, jewish and black people.
Also about the Obama comment.
The moderator told me that many members were outraged by them and I want to apologize to everyone.

How very Bold and gracious of you Victor

[Image: kiss.gif]

Welcome to the forum