Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey everyone, been having doubts about my sexuality recently and thought it would be a good idea to speak to people who have been through it, maybe even experiment.

Have been having urges to try things with a male and I've been attempting to put things to the back of my mind. Its becoming an issue now and I feel I need to experiment to move on (Does that make sense?)

Any how, Howdy Cool

hi welcome im new here myself in fact i've only just joined Confusedmile:

i can see what your saying many guys go through this
alls i can say is be who you are and stay true to yourself Xyxthumbs

abbracad Wrote:Hey everyone, been having doubts about my sexuality recently and thought it would be a good idea to speak to people who have been through it, maybe even experiment.

Have been having urges to try things with a male and I've been attempting to put things to the back of my mind. Its becoming an issue now and I feel I need to experiment to move on (Does that make sense?)

Any how, Howdy Cool

It makes complete sense Abbracad. We hope we'll be able to answer your queries and help you with your quest to self fulfilment. What made you tick, do you think? Is it a disinterest in the fairer sex (BiPenny would kill me for saying that, lol) or other feelings that have led you to this conclusion and these questions?
Anyway, Welcome to the site.

PA

Thanks

I've been in a long term relationship for around 4 years and the last 3 months or so I began having urges to experiment with someone else. I went off sex with her completely and ended the relationship as my urges grew and grew.

I fancy woman alot aswell and feel as though being tied down at such a long age I want to experiment now before settling down.

Ill try and explain (Sorry if it gets messy) : If I see a man, doesn't really matter what the hell they look like, I wont fancy him, have no urges to kiss them or anything just have sex basically.

Welcome to GS abbracad.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need - it's a common situation to be going through so I'm sure between us all, we will have most bases covered.

Welcome

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome to GS abbracad.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need - it's a common situation to be going through so I'm sure between us all, we will have most bases covered.

... or UNCOVERED.... hehehe Wink

Hey hey I'm Marco hows you dude and welcome??

Hello and welcome dood Xyxwave

Welcome to the site abbracad.

Lots of discussion on the forum. Some old that might answer your questions or start some new discussions.

I always recommend experimentation Clap

Welcome to the site!
I hope that talking to people here will help you figure things out. ^^