Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
I'm eighteen, not out as such - like everyone knows but it's never been acknowledged. What else is there to say.

Hey!

Well, if you are not out, maybe there is something you still feel a bit uncomfortable about? In any case, welcome to the site. Hope you will soon feel comfortable within our community and if you have questions that need dealing with, or confessions that you'd like to make, we'll lend an ear (or rather a pair of eyes Wink) so.... Welcome Last DJ...

Hello and Welcome

The Last DJ

Hope you have fun here, anything on your mind ?????

There is some sound advice to be found on this board, enjoy.

xxx

I guess the only thing stopping me is my Dad. It's the same old story - he's very old fashioned.

TheLastDJ Wrote:I guess the only thing stopping me is my Dad. It's the same old story - he's very old fashioned.

That's probably what we've all thought at one point, but dads can be more understanding than we give them credit for... In fact, if you say it's hardly a secret, he's probably noticed too. He may be waiting for you to open up about it? Has he been saying things against gays, maybe? If so, what?

princealbertofb Wrote:That's probably what we've all thought at one point, but dads can be more understanding than we give them credit for... In fact, if you say it's hardly a secret, he's probably noticed too. He may be waiting for you to open up about it? Has he been saying things against gays, maybe? If so, what?

It's not obvious through my mannerisms, I'm "straight acting" if you like, so he has no clue. I've just made mistakes after a few drinks, let things slip out to my friends.

Got a boyfriend? Or someone in mind that you would like to befriend as a boyfriend?

Not a boyfriend as such but someone I'm very close to.

TheLastDJ Wrote:Not a boyfriend as such but someone I'm very close to.
Would you like to join me in the chat rooms for a little talk?

princealbertofb Wrote:Would you like to join me in the chat rooms for a little talk?

Sorry, didn't see your reply earlier. I'm not too distressed about it, things have a way of sorting themselves out, there'll be a moment where it feels right to tell him I guess, hope so.