Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
nighthawk Wrote:...Well, i think i might like dudes. Whew, glad to get that off my chest. ...
Well done Smile. Hope you enjoy it here.

nighthawk Wrote:Ha ok, where to start...Well, i think i might like dudes. Whew, glad to get that off my chest. But seriously, ive had 2 girlfriends and 0 boyfriends. Im 5'6'' and about 100 lbs. Im one of those guys who have a good personality AND am good looking. Smile

Oh and if you cant tell i like swimming. A lot.

Swimming is a good all round type of physical exercise... you are right to like it. So are you part of a swimming team? How often do you train? What are the other guys like? Does it bother you to be around semi naked guys? Or is it just a cheap thrill? lol.
Disclose whatever, whenever... no rush, hon. :p

colinmackay Wrote:We (a lot of us at least) like juicy gossip.

Put me in that camp!

princealbertofb Wrote:Swimming is a good all round type of physical exercise... you are right to like it. So are you part of a swimming team? How often do you train? What are the other guys like? Does it bother you to be around semi naked guys? Or is it just a cheap thrill? lol.
Disclose whatever, whenever... no rush, hon. :p

Yeah, every weekday except wednesdays. Buff and hairless lol, but attractive. I wouldn't call it a *cheap* thrill, but yeah. Its not a thrill till the speedos come off. (mostly kidding) Smile

Well are what makes you think you are attracted to guys?

My...yeah...but i just do, cant explain. I like girls too

shwing!

nighthawk Wrote:My...yeah...but i just do, cant explain. I like girls too

In the same way?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

hmmm 50% bi 50% gay just like my friend xD thus meaning 25%straight 75%gay anyways glad ur on gayspeak have fun(all kindsSmile)

Moo Freeman Wrote:hmmm 50% bi 50% gay just like my friend xD thus meaning 25%straight 75%gay anyways glad ur on gayspeak have fun(all kindsSmile)
With a command of mathematical concepts like that have you considered a career in banking? Wink