Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey everyone

Im new here (obviously). Not much to say apart from I'm still in the closet with family and friends although I am willing to make Gay friends on here and don't have any issues with that. Infact I'm pretty much accepting of my sexuality and would come out but I just know right now isn't the right time. I'll know when it feels right.

I'm 18 years old, studying at College and will be going to University this year. Live very close to Newcastle. I would post a picture of myself but Im a little worried someone I know might be on a forum like this and I really don't want people knowing yet.

If anyone is interested in what I look like, email me and I'll send a picture (sorry if that sounds really sleazy, it's not meant to be just sometimes you can get more friendly and close with someone once you've seen their pic so yeah, just putting that out there)

Anyway don't be afraid to chat or whatever. Thanks for reading this.

lol hey welcome to the forums Big Grin and dont worry bout posting a pictuer, surely if they come on this site to see it they must be at least curious of their sexuality?

saying that, do it in your own time, It makes no difference to us if we know what you look like or not ^_^ aslong as your friendly!!

Welcome to the forums!

~D5~ Wrote:lol hey welcome to the forums Big Grin and dont worry bout posting a pictuer, surely if they come on this site to see it they must be at least curious of their sexuality?

saying that, do it in your own time, It makes no difference to us if we know what you look like or not ^_^ aslong as your friendly!!

Welcome to the forums!

Hey! Cheers for the welcome! Smile
Hahaha the only problem is I know a few people in the area where I live and at my college who are Gay and they know me..so it's more out of fear of finding one of those guys on here (they're openly gay) .

Thanks a lot for the welcome, maybe I will put a pic up when I feel brave enough!

ah, I see what you mean Big Grin good point their are a lot of big mouths out their XD It's cool, just stay in a stealthy ninja mode till your ready and your secret shall be safe with us =D

WELCOME!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]......Mr Ninja:tongue:

[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hello. Welcome Smile

You'll find a few on here from your part of the world.

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, Ben.

Welcome to the forum , I'm a newbie too , just came out last week .

Thanks for the welcome everyone, appreciate it guys