Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
Hi guys, obviously I'm new here... Smile My name's Snowfall.

I'm really excited about getting to know this community. It seems really large, but at the same time really personal!

I'm a bisexual young woman, currently in a straight relationship. My boyfriend is insecure about this part of me (the part that likes girls... lol), and I'm just looking for a place where I can share and talk without worrying about anything. This seems like a great place to do that Smile

tidings from the united states. snowfall is the name of one of my favorite musical pieces

Hey welcome to the site! This is a great place to talk without worrying have a great time here!

Hi and welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

this is my new home...welcome

Welcome snowfall. I have only been here acouple of months myself, but the guys and gals here have made me feel so welcome, now I am just one of them. I love it here, and I am sure you will too

Welcome to the site ^_^ I hope you have a great time here Smile

welcome to the site.

i am gay but the ladies are more prone to bi seems.

Hi Snowfall...nice to meet you! I'm female so whether it's a male or female you're looking to chat to, I'm here if ever you'd like to chat as I too am new to the Community and looking forward to getting to know everyone. Hope to speak soon. Wink

Hi snowfall, welcome along Confusedmile: