Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
Hey!

I'm a 28-year-old lesbian in a relationship with a bi-woman and helping take care of her 2 kids. We just recently moved to where we are and I don't know many people around here yet and I don't get to see my usual friends as much as I'd like to.

I used to be open and out about my sexuality (save with my family in the East Texas Bible Belt, aka "behind the pine curtain," though Granny knows and I believe some relatives suspect as they seem very upset by my not being a het mom and wife by now) but since I now have kids to think about I'm much less open because I don't want the kids to suffer. Me and past girlfriends were more than capable of dealing with the harassment and worse (even a death threat that a deputy told me to take very seriously) so that was fine but I don't want to force kids to share my problems.

But my current partner, while bi, has never really been part of the LGBT community and other than a few flings with women until now has mostly been with men. And she doesn't seem inclined to mix with others in the LGBT community so other than a few friends (most of whom are het) I've been feeling kinda isolated which is why I'm here now.

And I guess that's a good enough intro. Feel free to ask anything if you're curious! Confusedmile:

G day Pix, welcome to Gayspeak. enjoy your stay

Hello and welcome to the forum,
Hope you enjoy your time here... We are a lively friendly lovely forum with alot of community spirit

Kindest regards

zeon x

Hi Pix, Welcome to the group!!

Hello, Pix. I'll join the others in wishing you a warm welcome. A few of us on here are also parents (and, in some cases, grandparents).

welcome to the forums pix

Welcome to gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Welcome to gayspeak!!
Enjoy Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome! Confusedmile:

Hiya Pix! Welcome to the Gay Speak forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!