Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey All, I'm new here!
Hey all, I'm new here, so i like to introduce myself to you...

My nickname is schuster, 37 years old and I live in Hamburg, Germany.
This is my very first gay forum, because i found out that i'm gay 2 weeks ago while i was on vacation trip to the canarie islands (Lanzarote)
I still live in a straight relationship and nobody knows yet. But i want and i will do my coming out soon, at least to my straight partner.
I live in this relationship for almost 9 years now and i really like the girl and want to tell her the truth soon.
So i have read a lot of your threats yet and i'm glad to learn a lot from you all about living a gay life.
After i have noticed beeing gay i felt and feel very good about it and a lot of not answered questions from the past are now answered and out of my mind Confusedmile:

So that's about it for the moment, cheers,

Schuster

Herzlich Willkommen Confusedmile:

I've noticed a lot of closet guys and guys transitioning from straight to gay seem to be attracted to this website. Is it true you get a free toaster oven for every 3 straight men you convert?

Triangle1, it doesn't take toasters to convert people, I find that 3 cans of beer do the job quite well enough.

Dear Schuster,
You have always been gay. You only came out of the life you have been living 2 weeks ago. Being gay is not something you catch like a cold or flu, do not insult us. Maybe you had a fling with another guy, perhaps that woke in you long hidden desires. Good for you, but you certainly not catch homosexuality 2 weeks ago. Be happy with what ever you decide to do, Good luck, and thanks for sharing your thoughts. C xx

hahaha!
but i will not throw away my FC St. Pauly toaster oven even for a brand new one :biggrin:

Hi and Welcom Smile

@circuit
of course i've been always gay, but never thought about it siriously. i'm really glad that i know now! i'm 37 and have still a lot of interesting life to live! really excited Confusedmile:

hi there - go with what makes your life happy - if that been with other guys then go for it,,,nothing wrong with being bi either if thats where your heart is

thanks for beeing welcome!