Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey. Another new guy here :)
Hey everyone!

I'm a 19 year old gay guy. I'm out to most of the people that matter these days which has taken a huge weight off my mind. Just recently getting on 'the scene' in the past couple of months and made some gay friends who are all really cool. I'm at uni in Liverpool and I'm pretty much focussed on having as much fun as I can in between work and exams.

This forum looks really good and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and getting advice and that - I definitely need it!

I also have a blog so make sure you have a peek and feel free to leave comments Smile

[Image: 334uuk9.jpg]

Hello and welcome CATC! Post away!

hi
croeso - welcome

Hiya CATC,m
Welcome to the forum... Its great to see new faces and people as more people here the more successful it becomes.. I am zeon by the way from Brighton.. Any questions or whatever you need answering post away I do and hey ho join in community spirit

Keep safe and welcome again to gayspeak

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Hi CATC and welcome to the site. I hope that you enjoy yourself and if you have any questions go ahead and ask away.

What are you studying?

Hello. Welcome Xyxthumbs

Cheers for the warm welcome!

I'm studying French and Mathematics Smile
It's an odd combination but I enjoy it and I hope it'll give me lots of options in the future.
It's kinda hard though lol.

Hello and welcome CATC Xyxwave

croeso

It may be belated but heyhey Smile