Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone! Hola :-)
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello to y'all and let you know I'm in the building :-)

So, I thought about how best to get involved with the forum and decided that beside letting you know that I'm interesting in meeting all of you, I'd also give you some quick facts about me.

My Status
Currently I am single and looking. Not sure if I'm looking on this forum, but looking in general

My Whereabouts
I have been living in the Hells Kitchen part of NYC since 2003 and absolutely think its fab... Anyone else live around here.

My Taste
I like girl boys that know how to be good to their men. Must be over 5' 8."

My Hobbies
I am a big fan of Soccer, Football, and Basketball. Mostly because I think all the guys are hot tot tot :-)

My Digital Life
I like PerezHilton and grindr of course. I also visit a lot of gay websites like JoeMyGod and ThatBitchIsFierce. If you girlies know any other good sites, please send them my way. I am a digital hound :-)

My Favorite Color is blue
My Favorite Wine is Merlot
My Favorite Actor/Actress is Jake Gilenhaul. (hope I spelt that right :-))

If you guys want to know any more about me, please give me a shout. Love to talk...

Bye y'all
Rad Diva
The Raddest Diva In Town :-)

Hi RadDiva, welcome to Gayspeak,

And its spelled jake gyllenhaal, but no worries, cause i had to google it to be sure Tongue.

Hope you enjoy it here, its an awesome community

Hello, Rad Diva and Welcome to GaySpeak, which despite its international cast of artistes is United Kingdom based... Glad to meet you. We'll be in New York city in April next, I think, my partner and I, but with a bunch of school students.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Perhaps we'll meet when you're in NYC.

Nice to meet you Rad, welcome to GS! Hells kitchen...lol I have a project there Tongue Awesome part of town you lucky b"£(!")!

Welcome to the site, i have been in America a couple of times but sadly not to your neck of the woods yet.

RadDiva Wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. Perhaps we'll meet when you're in NYC.
Thanks, Rad Diva, that might well be interesting. Stick around, so we get to know you a bit better...Cheers

There wasn't an abstain vote... I don't use any of thouse sites.

Welcome to the forums Smile

There wasn't an abstain vote... I don't use any of thouse sites.

Welcome to the forums Smile

Thank you, I'll be around.