Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone! I'm Bryan!
The pain of being a Yankees fan Wink

Matt Wrote:The pain of being a Yankees fan Wink

What pain? All I see is the pain that you had having to go almost 90 years without a championship xD

e komo mai bry bry

Welcome

trywait Wrote:e komo mai bry bry

Welcome

thank you Smile what's that mean?

Howdy Bryan, welcome to the forum and hope to read your thoughts soon.

hi bryan welcome to gs Ani_smiles

Hello Bryan! Hope you enjoy GS! In terms of synesthesia, I have some sort of mirror touch, but not to severe I guess. My favourite pokemon is still Entei!

Hi gurl

Everyone here is a bladdey well liar, cause some of us are super queen bitches and quite proud :p . Msn-slapping

Well, that's when I want to get a point across...which is usually all the time.

I'm actually quite an odd ball when you get to know me, which you will if you stick around to experience my odd nature ^.^ .

There are nasty horny boys here but don't worry, I'll beat them off you, cause gurl, these boys here are like wolves in season -.- I have to put my heels down all the time...
Msn-slapping

Welcome

Sheep

Waylon777 Wrote:Hello Bryan! Hope you enjoy GS! In terms of synesthesia, I have some sort of mirror touch, but not to severe I guess. My favourite pokemon is still Entei!

Oh hey! Thanks for your welcome :-) And cool, Entei is a cool Pokemon. Did you see the movie that he was one of the main characters in?

Sylph Wrote:Hi gurl

Everyone here is a bladdey well liar, cause some of us are super queen bitches and quite proud :p . Msn-slapping

Well, that's when I want to get a point across...which is usually all the time.

I'm actually quite an odd ball when you get to know me, which you will if you stick around to experience my odd nature ^.^ .

There are nasty horny boys here but don't worry, I'll beat them off you, cause gurl, these boys here are like wolves in season -.- I have to put my heels down all the time...
Msn-slapping

Welcome

Sheep

Lol....Hard to respond to all that....I'll simply say thank you xD