Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! Everyone, Wats up
nope..... i think youll find the worst sheep shaggers in aberdeen Smile ( you can tell am not an aberdeen fan )

I'd like to point out to the Weegie that i'm very much from Edinburgh and thus better than him on every level concievable. I just happen to live up here for university reasons, and will be living in spain within three months. Can't fookin WAIT!!

rite well thats a lie...glasgow tops edinburugh on every level...just coz use have parliment dunt make use better and infact i wasnt aiming the sheep shagger comment at you unless you support aberdeen Smile (rangers fan myself) and im from cumbernauld to the east 10 miles ootside glasgow

lol well no, born and raised a jambo Smile

Lol nononononononono Edinburgh is just better. Full stop. The parliament means nothing. We're so awesome we have a christmas tree mafia. How many places can say THAT?? lol

glasgow is the heart of scotland, sorry is it edinburugh 2014 or glasgow 2014...... yep thought so :0 go glasgow!!!

The sky.

fredv3b Wrote:The sky.

am coonfuzed? explain lol

Robertson Wrote:am coonfuzed? explain lol

Read the title of the thread.

:L:L:L:L:L:L that actually made me laugh for about 10 mins........ the simple jokes are the best :L:L:L am still laughim man...quality Big Grin

Hello. Welcome. It is. You haven't, but we're looking forward to it.