Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys
Hey all I am new.

Hiya and welcome aboard!

Hiya! I changed your signature. Advertising is against the rules. If you wanted to affiliate or something you should contact Admin Andy maybe he is interested.... As a moderator i had to ban you for 2 days then we'll see.... Confusedmile:

spotysocks Wrote:Hiya! I changed your signature. Advertising is against the rules. If you wanted to affiliate or something you should contact Admin Andy maybe he is interested.... As a moderator i had to ban you for 2 days then we'll see.... Confusedmile:

a bit harsh ;l

Hey hey - welcome to GS !! Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Maybe a little harsh yes but i want to save members from receiving private messages that they might dodnt want to receive. Also its not fair to join in a forum to get members for your own... That is what Sk8r was doing by having his URL gay forum on his signature.

Anyway it's only two days , if you sk8r are keen to be here you are welcome. BUT no advertising or promoting private or on the boards. I m sure you would want your moderator to do the same in your forum if not more.... Wink

To be honest, a TOS violation is as simple as that - it doesn't have to be malicious or even intentional - it's just a violation of the rules that govern the site, and I can't think of a single site I've been to which wouldn't respond in the same way ...

To be honest, I think Spotysocks is one of the most lenient moderators I've encountered ... but yeah - I do agree that it's kinda unfortunate that the poor lad hasn't even gotten started and already he's hit a TOS violation :frown:.

BUT, that having been said, now that he's aware that's what it is, he can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again Confusedmile:, so it's not all bad.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

People which start with "Lets just say mates excluded" should expect a ban tbh. How is violence an answer to a situation I mean dont we complain when we get all the violence at us? So why do it back? No point. Really annoys me. :mad:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Babe I'm sorry, but I'm not quite following ... what happened ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Babe I'm sorry, but I'm not quite following ... what happened ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

He is the gay fights guy :mad: What a jerk.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]