Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys
New here and looking around. I enjoy chatting and discussing online. So far I'm enjoying checking everything out. Smile

Welcome to the forum!

There are usually some interesting discussions going on here, looking forward to reading your input.

Welcome to GaySpeak, Dustydink. Hope you find some more chats to join in here.

Thanks guys!

Still trying to figure out the best way to navigate and participate. Any tips would be appreciated.

[MENTION=24503]dustydink[/MENTION]. To be honest before you are allowed to do all the things regular posters are allowed to do you need to have 50 posts under your belt. So hit the word games and games threads and post to your heart's content. Until then some of your posts may be moderated and you might find that a little tedious.
Since you seem to like nice ''photography'', may I suggest you also visit these threads :
cuddles and packages
stud of the day
nice butt (well, you already know this one! haha)
beautiful photographs of men
the bulge (that's more of a frontal issue, but total nudity of the full frontal kind is not allowed)
for tattoo lovers
cute boys
I'm sure you'll eventually find your way around.

Thank you!! Ill get on that. For now...pool and beers with friends. I'll get back on tonight

One more I've thought of
Have we got a painted body thread (this deals with painting on bodies, rather than inked artwork)

dustydink Wrote:Thank you!! Ill get on that. For now...pool and beers with friends. I'll get back on tonight
Enjoy your evening, and welcome back later. Confusedmile:

Princealbert i would put your "grooming trends" photo of me as a profile...but i fear its a little scandalous.