Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys & Girls! I'm Thomas. :)
Hi Everyone!

Just like Tristin, I also came across this website through Twitter and I have to say that I'm pretty glad that I did! GaySpeak looks like a really nice community for people to get to know each other because God knows I have the hardest time trying to meet other gay people...Not that I just don't ADORE my straight friends but there are just things you can't relate to with straight friends. Anyway...I'm 17, Born in LA County but now living in Downtown Las Vegas, NV. I love talking to people (I literally can talk your ear off or type so much your eyeballs spin after a conversation with me) and look forward to meeting all of you! Xyxwave

Welcome to GS! And I DO know what you mean about there being things that straight friends can't relate to. Even worse, when straight guys try to "talk gay" to show that your gayness doesn't bother them. The other night this straight friend nudged me and said, Whoa, look at that guy, is he hot or is he HOT? And I'm like WTF dude...Ugh!

Thanks, Mr. Mom! Haha, I knew I wasn't the only one that thought that about straight friends. YES...I DO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE STRAIGHT GUYS TALKING GAY TO SHOW THEY AREN'T BOTHERED BY YOUR SEXUALITY. I had a almost identical situation with one of my friends and he went "Thomas! Go get that hunks number!" in one of the loudest and feminine voices I've ever heard (even more feminine than mine so that's GOING some LMAO!) and I thought I was gonna drop through the floor of embarrassment. In the end the dude laughed at us and said it was cool but I was beet red...They mean well but sometimes you want to choke them! Smile I can understand you being mad though...Maybe it was my mood that day...Cause if I were in a pi$$y mood, I probably WOULD have choked him!! Hahaha!

Hi Tristin and welcome to gs, plenty of people on here to chat to and get to know so you will fit in just fine . Smile

Hello ObeyTheB! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Ah look there, someone as old as me Smile welcome to GS !

here's some artillery to use on your straight friends and show them how stupid some of the things they say to gay people are.

asking straight people when they chose to be straight

This is hilarious

Over the top stuff

Here's stats on how stupid fundamentalists are about LGBT

Hi Thomas welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi Thomas!

I definitely can relate to how hard it is to meet like-minded gays when you're underage. I emancipated from my parents at 16 and it was definitely a challenge for those first two years out on my own when it came to meeting other gays and bis.

Welcome to GS. Smile

Welcome to GS Tristan Smile

ObW
X