Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys!! :) New in here
Hey! Smile Im new in this forum so welcome to all of u guys!

Im 19yo pansexual human from poland Smile
About me.. I love jeffree star, i love makeup, anime, games (league of legends <3), art, music.. Im still searching for love in my life, ive been always gay, but im calling myself pansexual cause i dont mind having by my side other soul which is trans, hetero, bi.. whatever.

I managed to change my life in this year, i came out to my family and it was pretty fine but ive had times when i did regret this but it toke a time to get use to this new ambience. Ive met many guys in this year, especially my biggest crush which i call him lunar wolf im so happy when im having conversation with him, whatever... They thaught me many things about myself and others. I started to work in many public places like cinema, shops in holidays which gave me more confidence about myself in public especcialy.

My life is about waiting for true light. Im not happy but i managed to force my self to drain happiness from reality. My dream and the biggest target, which of many is to start livin on my own with love by my side.. In other country like usa, australia, canada or uk. Cause i love english langeuage and there people.

I love light, love and peace. Im in buddist ''religion'', and esoterica, runes, energetic fields, visualisation, meditation etc.

My the most nostalic songs:
Ariana Grande - into you, one last time, love me harder
ATB - my everything ...
Mariah Carey - Hero, Without you
Im in love in one piece series , i love this anime, my life goes to this anime. These characters are my family i cant live without it cause is part of my life. So if there are any op fans! Hi Big Grin

Hmm.. What can i say for the last.. That im sorry for my english gramar, i know its not perfect or good, but i hope u will understand what im trying to say!

Sending love from poland!! Thanks for reading and verryy nice to meet all of you!!

Hey welcome to GS mate Smile

No problem understanding your English!

You sound like an interesting guy, I'm glad you've joined us and look forward to reading your posts! Cat2

Jeez you're just full of sunshine aren't you.

Yeah, we could use some of that here Smile

Welcome to GS

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to the forum Smile

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Czesc! Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing you around Smile

Just to let you know, until you reach 50 posts, you may find some of your posts don't show for a while as they go for moderation. If you want to quickly reach 50 posts, feel free to use the word games thread of 'Longest Posting Streak' to post loads of random stuff until you hit 50 Smile You can find it here: https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33610&page=1144

Enjoy Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Hello, it's nice to meet you too.

Welcome to the forum Smile