Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys and Gals.....would you date yourself?
This topic was mentioned in another thread, and I thought it might be a good topic by itself.

Do you think if you met your identical twin (personality, flaws, and everything) or clone, you would be attracted to "yourself"? For that matter, do you find yourself so attractive you would LIKE to date yourself?

[Image: man_in_mirror1.jpg]

Heck yeah! I know I'm trustworthy, clean, non-smoker and I know what I like in bed. Like I said in the other topic though, the conversation would be lacking. We both know the same things.

I don't think I would... it would be too weird Tongue I think the perfect partner would need to be able to do things I can not, therefore we'd make a perfect team, if that makes sense. So if it was me dating me. We'd both be the same, and it'd be harder to achieve certain things.

There is a big question here though. If you have sex with yourself, is it masturbation?

Christ on sale, no. I'd tell me to get the fuck out of my corner of time-space.

And @ Beau Rofl

Yes. And I think it would be a match made in heaven, too.

No. As a matter of fact hell no. I would probably kill myself if I was dating myself....does that even make sense?

Absolutely finally someone that can understand me and my long silences lol:biggrin:

It might depend on which self you're killing in that scenario, Chris. :p

probably not....too much ego in one room