Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Hey!
Hey you guys (and ladies)! My name's Christian, I'm 18, and just looking for some relationship support/advice. I'm really glad to have found this forum! haha. I can't wait to meet y'all!

Welcome and nice to meet you Smile lol my first love's name was Christian Poke2

BlueStar Wrote:Welcome and nice to meet you Smile lol my first love's name was Christian Poke2

Thanks! And LOL. Honestly, my name doesn't fit me at all. I've gone to church like twice in my life if you get my drift.

Welcome to GaySpeak, Christian.
Stay and hang out!

I'm not going to call you by your name, but rename you X2n and hope you figure it out. You'll find out that nearly every guy in here is a fungi. We can be hilariously serious or depressingly funny. The man thing you need to know is that you need to be sure to be here in GaySpeak Wedesdays for this

Wipe your feet and.........
[Image: 5c51b2565cd3fb3328e9d8e935db683c.jpg]

And hurry up and do 50 posts so you get off the newbie restrictions so I can send you nude pics of everyone.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

SHOman93 Wrote:Thanks! And LOL. Honestly, my name doesn't fit me at all. I've gone to church like twice in my life if you get my drift.

Christian has a nice ring to it, even if you're not religious.

Welcome to GS.

Memechose, if you have nude pics of everyone, who has nude pics of you? Wink

ExpatBrit77 Wrote:Memechose, if you have nude pics of everyone, who has nude pics of you? Wink

Will Let me check with Ray on that, from things he's said I'm sure he could produce some award winning pics of memeNose unveiled...

And Christian - Welcome! And no worries, we aren't ALL pervs...