Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Hey....
i only came out what.... 9 months ago?

and i feel so much more secure inmyself. fan-bloody-tastic.

but

you should be sure before you do it! Big Grin
if you really think you are it may be easier to start by coming out as 'bi' it may just be hormones rushing around making you want to sleep with anything.
this will be a horrifically confusing time and you're likely to do somethings you might regret later. take your time with these things. its a long process but you will soon know who you are and that not knowing will go away.

Well I suppose il have to deal with it then eh :l cheerz for the support and makin me feel welcomed Big Grin yoos are truely good guys Smile

Hey I may be getting on in years in your eyes but believe me the mind always thinks it's 21. (I know your not even that old yet)Roflmao
as for knowing who you really are. . . . hmmm, I guess anyone who really has found their true self is a very lucky person indeed. Hell I may be 35 but I still haven't found what you could call true peace of mind, I still don't really know what job I should do, i've tried so many things but nothing really floats my boat. :confused:

good point.... im not really on any level to comment oan that av not had the experiance of finding/not finding my true self but yeah that does put it in perspective

you want to know more about who you are fudger?
thinking.
lots and lots of thinking. not about you. about everything.
i do it very often. and manage to stay quite up together with who i am and what i want! Big Grin
learn who you are the same way you learn who others are.
you do that through talking with people.
you cannot talk withyourself as such Big Grin so think instead. that is my solution Tongue

I feel so underqualified Sad but actaully yeah what a plan, and fudger nows not the greatest of times to be job hopping, You'll be lucky to get one letalone one you like

Definately not the right time to be looking for the ideal job, anything would be good right now just to pay the bills and to get on with the next chapter of life. I've just returned from 2 years living in Spain running a bar, the 'crunch' put an end to that dream but I'm not one to be down beat about things as there is allways something else around the corner.Confusedmile:

Oh and your not under qualified Robertson at 15 you are in one of the most important decision making parts of your life I don't envy your next couple of years working out which direction to take

i do! goodness! to be young again :biggrin:

oh god ......:| ma mums the excat same ( minus the span bar idea) every single day she comes in from work and goes on job websites, and every single day she finds nothing, :/ and yet all the mps who got us in this mess decide to go out and spedn 100,000grand on second homes they dont need Angry politics annoys me

Here's my bit of wisdom...

On the one hand realising that you are gay is about realising what you want between the sheets, which sounds simple at my age but isn't quite so simple when you have hormones raging around your body. However on the other hand it is far more complicated than that because realising that you are gay would mean an awful lot that you, your family and your friends expected about your future life (e.g. kids) doesn't necessarily hold true an more, coming out as gay would also put strain on family relationships and lose you friends. (I would be surprised if you lost all your friends, but I remember what school was like and will, likely, loose some.)

The point of all of that is that trying to work if you are straight, gay or something in between is going to be difficult because it gets so complicated, so take your time when thinking about it.

My only other advice is this. Are there any lads at school (or elsewhere) that you think you fancy? Think about how you feel about them and how you feel about your girlfriend what's similar, what's different?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.