Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Hey HEY
Hey everyone, names Brian, 18 Y/O, and I'm a Jersey Boy :tongue:. I'm here to get a better sense of myself and my sexuality believe it or not (I have absolutely no gay friends, and I have no personal experience with the gay community). I came out to a few friends recently, but I'm still hesitant about telling the family. (They're very homophobic/christian/masculine if male)

I love cooking, hip hop/techno/disco/funk, photography, travel, and helping others.

I'm hoping this site is less bitter and more mature than the gay teen site I was on before.

xxx Confusedmile:

Welcome to the site Brian :]
glad to see another photographer post some of your pics Smile

since ive been here i haven't seen one bit on immaturity from anyone so thats a good sign

Hey hey! Oh yes, this forum is waaaaaaay less better and definitely more mature than the gay teen site you were on.

Snow Wrote:Welcome to the site Brian :]
glad to see another photographer post some of your pics Smile

since ive been here i haven't seen one bit on immaturity from anyone so thats a good sign

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Yes, photography is something I've been slowly getting into more and more. I'm working on getting a more "professional" camera right now though. I will definitely make a "Photography" album soon enough Wink

Cutieboy Wrote:Hey hey! Oh yes, this forum is waaaaaaay less better and definitely more mature than the gay teen site you were on.

I'm assuming you know which one I'm talking about :p
GTF org -- There's nice people on there (don't get me wrong), but those bitter ones, they really can be harsh (and the others would applaud it)

Not my type of crowd. Wink

BadaBingBamgBoom Wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome.
Yes, photography is something I've been slowly getting into more and more. I'm working on getting a more "professional" camera right now though. I will definitely make a "Photography" album soon enough Wink

Np
and cant wait to see it
ive got the Nikon D3000 Confusedmile: amazing cam

just click the link in my sig for my pics

Snow Wrote:Np
and cant wait to see it
ive got the Nikon D3000 Confusedmile: amazing cam

just click the link in my sig for my pics

I've heard lots of good things about the Nikon. Not sure about the actual model types though.

You're photos are freakin adorable Big Grin Your dog looks lovable as anything, I wants to cuddle!!
Great plant shots as well, I'm going to add you whether you like it or not. Astrosmiley2

I Just made a photography album. All my shots are either from my iphone 3gs, or my old phone (I forgot what kind exactly)

HEY! Welcome to the forum!

I wanna get into photography too! Big Grin
I don't really have a portfolio or even a proper camera but I'm working on getting one.

And yeah that gay teen site... =\

Hi there Smile Welcome to the site! I hope if you do come out to your family that they accept you and photography cool :

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Hi there Smile Welcome to the site! I hope if you do come out to your family that they accept you and photography cool :

Thank you :tongue:
And reading your signature "a loving uncle"

My sister is going to have her first baby tonight (she should be going into labor any minute, they just did the epidural on her a cpl hours ago). I'm going to be an uncle by morning :biggrin: (So I guess I created this account on a VERY special day)