Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Hey HEY
Hi Brian,

Welcome to GS.

BadaBingBamgBoom Wrote:I'm hoping this site is less bitter and more mature than the gay teen site I was on before.

I do hope we are not bitter.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Hi Brian,

Welcome to GS.

I do hope we are not bitter.

So far so good Smile

If you are a Jersey boy you should go to bed, because I'm going to work right now.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:If you are a Jersey boy you should go to bed, because I'm going to work right now.

Lol, my sister is in labor as we speak!
I'm awake to get the updates.

BadaBingBamgBoom Wrote:I'm assuming you know which one I'm talking about :p
GTF org -- There's nice people on there (don't get me wrong), but those bitter ones, they really can be harsh (and the others would applaud it)

Not my type of crowd. Wink

Yes, I came across that forum months ago when I searched for a gay forum on Google. I thought it wasn't that appealing, so I joined this one instead.

Hello Brian, Welcome, I am certain you'll love it here.
We may get covertly rowdy, but it won't be bitter, lol.

BadaBingBamgBoom Wrote:Thank you :tongue:
And reading your signature "a loving uncle"

My sister is going to have her first baby tonight (she should be going into labor any minute, they just did the epidural on her a cpl hours ago). I'm going to be an uncle by morning :biggrin: (So I guess I created this account on a VERY special day)
Aw thanks and congrats Smile Its wonderful having a little niece but also annoying when she takes your bed while she stays over and you have to find another bed to sleep in

Heya Brian, wlecome to the site ^_^

kinda new here myself, like the sound of your interests tho; hopefully see you posting some pics up and action in the 'listening' music thread... peace x

Hi and welcome to GS.

BadaBingBamgBoom Wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome.
Yes, photography is something I've been slowly getting into more and more. I'm working on getting a more "professional" camera right now though. I will definitely make a "Photography" album soon enough Wink

I am using a Nikon D70 at present, which I like. Any of the Nikon D range or the Canon EOS range would be a good choice.

Geez, a handsome boy like you with no gay friends? The world truly is unjust.

Take your time telling your family, my advice would be to wait until you can be financially independent of them if you think they won't be receptive.