Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm AJ.
Hey I'm AJ.. I put my username as Allen Joel because that's my real name. I came on here because I live in a small town that doesn't have many "out" people. The population is around 27,000 and I've only had any kind of sexual relationship with one person in this town and that was 3 years ago. I'm currently 17 and I'm a Senior. Everybody at my school knows about me, mainly because I'm not exactly afraid to tell people about myself. I don't claim myself as gay, straight or bisexual. I don't really believe in "sexuality". Everybody has their moments where they find themselves attracted to the opposite sex and to the same sex. There has been one point in time where you thought a man was attractive and the same as a women. If it was when you were younger or when you get older I believe that it will happen. People just need to be open minded. Whenever somebody asks about my sexuality I basically just tell them my name and that's all that matters. I've known for a long time, since around 2nd Grade that I've found men extremely attractive but I do look at some girls and say "Wow, she's extremely attractive." Sexuality in my opinion is just something somebody put out there to make people feel like they have to choose what they want and society basically labels them for that. People should have the right to be happy with anybody they really want to and not have to get labeled for it. Now that you know a little bit more about me feel free to talk to me and I look forward to getting to know you all.

You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders AJ. Welcome to the site. =]

Hello A.J. and Welcome to GaySpeak. Indeed sexuality can be quite a fluctuating business, especially when we are younger and still searching for answers and looking for that special connection. It could be with the same sex or the opposite sex. It depends on who will make your boat rock, to some extent. You don't have to label yourself until you find the need to assert that you are more this way than that way. Maybe you'll never want to label your sexual orientation, and that ought to be fine, but maybe some people will find it confusing, and wonder what to expect of you. Still, if you're open, it shouldn't be a problem either. What annoys people the most, I believe, is lies and deceit, and feeling let down. None of this needs to happen if you are true to yourself.
Take care, and learn some more.
PA

Hi welcome to Gayspeak Smile