Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Chase Wrote:Is it really as rainy in Seattle as everyone says it is? Do you have good Mexican restaurants and do your seafood restaurants serve fresh clams and ousters from the Oregon coast or do you have to import them from the east coast? Because I've always fancied moving to Seattle.
Welcome welcome.

Well, its often cloudy but the rain tends to be rather sprinkly. Texas gets more inches of rainfall a year than we do.

My favorite Mexican restaurants in the entire world are the Puerto Vallarta restaurants here in Western WA.

If you go to Ivar's seafood Restaurant in Seattle (also known as Ivar's Acres of Clams), you will get the most delicious clam chowder and sour dough rolls in the entire world. I have always assumed that the clams are fresh, but I personally do not know where they come from. I just know that there is nothing like that clam chowder on earth. The rest of the menu is delicious as well. I adore their Fish n' Chips.

Edit: and thanks for the welcome! Smile

And if you like the freaky and weird, I would recommend checking out Ye Olde Curiosity Shop.

Ivar's and the Curiosity Shop are both located on the water front.

Another fun place to visit is Pike's Place Market. Many interesting little stores and shops there.

Edit: And thanks for the welcome!