Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm Ben :)
Sloooooowly becoming more actively(?) gay. Telling close friends, joining the support group on campus, and now joining this site! I feel like it's exactly what I'm looking for in that it's not hyper-sexualized so that's great and not intimidating.

A bit about myself: I love music and am studying to be a composer. I also play a bit of piano, clarinet, and organ. Absolutely love living in a city. So much to do! Hanging out with friends is the greatest as well.

[Image: 10.gif]

I play the skin-flute. We should start a band.

Welcome to GS! I love music and I think it's great to have a musician here!
Looking forward to listening some of your music!

Hiya and welcome to GS hope you have fun on the forums!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi and welcome to gs , I am sure will have fun and find any help you may need on this site. Smile

Hello, Ben, and Welcome to GaySpeak. Yes, it is an interesting site in that it's not your run of the mill dating site. I'm sure some people have dated from it, but that's really NOT its main purpose. Hope you enjoy contributing. Now tell us more about your future career and about your passions. What sort of music do you wish to compose, big symphonies, vocal music, or movie scores? What's your forte, your best instrument in terms of playing it?

Welcome to GS Ben, we have quite a few musicians in the forum, budding and otherwise.

Swalter, skin flute don't countRofl

OBW
X

swalter Wrote:I play the skin-flute. We should start a band.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZlMe6lDdt4FiChZOzjkg...YR5hQuV9s7]

Most of us are experts with the skin-flute!
Technically we already are a band, of sorts! Even if we never met.

Welcome to GS Ben!

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!