Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm Ben :)
Hi Ben!

Welcome to the forum!

It's great to have another musician here.....especially one that plays the exact same instruments I do! I'm no good at composition though, or at least I haven't done enough of it to know. If you're in Baltimore I'm going to assume Peabody? Is Don Sutherland still there?

See you around,

Chris

Welcome to GS!! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Wavey

Interesting. so this slow plunge into homosexuality. Is it due to fear, or anxiety? Are you typically cautious in life, or is this something so contrary to your nature that you feel compelled to tell us?

Yes there isn't that much sex here - those a lot of us will flirt and crack jokes sagely, if not perversely.... Hope you can stand a little teasing...

And Welcome by the way...

It does feel good telling some people you like men doesn't it Smile

Hi Ben welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Don Sutherland is still here! I was actually going to start minor organ lessons with him but scheduling didn't pan out. Such a fantastic person.

Honestly, I just jumped into sex a bit too early I believe and it led to some awful memories. I've been hesitant and untrusting towards my feelings ever since. But I'm quite tired of it now so I'm giving it a slower more cautious approach this time around. Much happier already with the interactions I've had Smile

ben Wrote:Sloooooowly becoming more actively(?) gay. Telling close friends, joining the support group on campus, and now joining this site! I feel like it's exactly what I'm looking for in that it's not hyper-sexualized so that's great and not intimidating.

A bit about myself: I love music and am studying to be a composer. I also play a bit of piano, clarinet, and organ. Absolutely love living in a city. So much to do! Hanging out with friends is the greatest as well.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Nice to see a fellow east coaster! Smile

Ben - Welcom to GS. I hope the site meets your needs.