Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm Gay!
Hi I'm Niall, 15 and live in Manchester, England. I'm openly gay but was unexpected to my friends because of my mainly masculine qualities although I'm known for being feminine. I hope to spend a lot of time on here now although I did actually join in July lol. I'm willing to talk to anyone about anything I'm not that bothereed really. Well that's it for now. Bye.

I'd also like to use this smiley because it's quite cool > Scatter < :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SNAP!!!!!!!!.........kinda anyway Well Lad :biggrin:

Welcome to GS from a relatively nearby member.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

BTW I AM GAY as well

welcome to GS niall!!!

Hi and Welcome :-)

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:BTW I AM GAY as well

What?!?!? Another gay person on this website. Bloomin Eck...haha no I couldn't think of a decent title haha

hi m8 and welcome - by coincidence im gay too LoL...have fun posting on the board

Hey, I'm gay too! Welcome to GS. So ya joined back in July and well I'm glad you found time to post an intro thread. Many people who decide to join forums one day and never post the first day (or within the first week) then they probably never post at all. I'm glad you were one of the few that actually decided to post, even if it was almost a half a year since ya joined. I hope to see on here and read your stuff.

so many gay people here, I think there must be a nest..... gays then hatch from eggs? :eek: