Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm new...
Hey there! My name's Christian and I'm new to this site! I wouldn't exactly call myself bi because I'm not too sure if I like girls... come to think of it, can anybody give me advice on how to figure out if I like girls? I'm certain I like guys, but when it comes to females... eh.

Croconaw7 Wrote:Hey there! My name's Christian and I'm new to this site! I wouldn't exactly call myself bi because I'm not too sure if I like girls... come to think of it, can anybody give me advice on how to figure out if I like girls? I'm certain I like guys, but when it comes to females... eh.

Welcome!

I'll give you the same advice that was given me when I had the same question: Go on some dates!

At the time that idea terrified me, but really the best way to find out is to experiment a little, have some fun, keep your sense of humor. Just because you go on a date doesn't mean you have to get married!

Confusedmile:

In time, you'll figure it out.
Best,
LB.

LateBloomer Wrote:Welcome!

I'll give you the same advice that was given me when I had the same question: Go on some dates!

At the time that idea terrified me, but really the best way to find out is to experiment a little, have some fun, keep your sense of humor. Just because you go on a date doesn't mean you have to get married!

Confusedmile:

In time, you'll figure it out.
Best,
LB.

Hahaha, I suppose! Thank you very much, however... I'm not too good at attracting anybody, actually. I'm willing to change for just about anybody, but I don't really have a type... and advice for that? x]

Croconaw7 Wrote:Hahaha, I suppose! Thank you very much, however... I'm not too good at attracting anybody, actually. I'm willing to change for just about anybody, but I don't really have a type... and advice for that? x]

No no no, you don't change to attract people!

You might straighten yourself up a little, but don't change! Be yourself.

Of course you're asking, who the hell am I?

:biggrin:

That's called "growing up" and "self discovery". And dating is all part of that (I found that out the hard way).

Go on dates--but don't CALL THEM dates. Just go out.
Participate.
Take chances.
Get some exposure; some life experience; some adventures; take some risks.

Find out who you are; what's important to you; what turns you off and on...etc...

READ.

AND READ.

AND READ SOME MORE!
Then do a little writing.
Smile

Hahaha, you put a delightful spin on the subject.

I don't really have the chance to visit or hang out with others, but I suppose I can try harder... thanks. x]

G Day Croc and welcome.

Knowledge comes with experience Wink

Croconaw7 Wrote:Hahaha, you put a delightful spin on the subject.

I don't really have the chance to visit or hang out with others, but I suppose I can try harder... thanks. x]

Yeah man, try harder, but don't put too much pressure on yourself, you know?

You're still young (a teenager?). There's LOTS of time.

This is the most important part: TAKE INTEREST IN YOUR OWN LIFE. If you live an active and interesting life then you'll meet people with the same activities and interests.

Don't be a couch potato; take the bull by the horns. THIS IS YOUR LIFE; take control of it.

Smile

Welcome to GS!

Welcome to gayspeak and depends how old you are going out to clubs and maybe meet some females, but dont need to do anything just maybe a kiss and see how you feel about it. You like males for sure, so it maybe the case you are gay and not bi. Confusedmile:

Hi Christian welcome to this forum. I'm sure when the time comes and the right person crosses your path you'll know what you prefer...? Scatter