Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Im Jay
Hey Im jay!
I joined up to the forum to make some new buddies and talk about being gay etc and also ask for some advice on my current problem:

Hi,
I'm really stuck with my situation. I met this guy and we got on great for months and had amazing times. Things went downhill when I lost my job and become needy on him I was fullon and lost my spark. He was moving and starting a new hectic job and didnt have time for me.

For weeks and weeks he was unsure what he wanted which frustrated me I would text long texts trying to win him back but when It didnt work I would send a nasty text to him. He would always respond its ok Mr just chill.

Eventually he wrote to me saying " I really like you I can't tell u how much I do but I know u want more than this and I can't give you that, Im not looking elsewhere or talking to other guys I don't have time. I'd still like to stay friends with u and know what your upto, Please dont forget about me"

I didn't want to lose him so I suggested being friends with benefits which I did once with him, I got a text the next day of him telling me he had a great night but me being a idiot went straight back in there asking for me.

Now the situation is worse I kept trying to win him back with these long texts and he's now said being friends is even a stretch but he said we'll see about being fuck buddies again. He said I put too much pressure on him and maybe I should go and meet other guys.

We haven't spoken for a few days now I've given him some space but I really do Like him and I know my mistakes but I have no idea how to fix it or even if he would except me back now? do u think i've ruined anything ever happening with him? or is there anything I can do now to win him back?

Welcome to GS!

Well if you have truly learned from your mistakes maybe someday he will be comfortable being friends.

He said to go out and meet other guys. That is a good idea. It will give you a chance to give him space while who knows maybe you will find someone who you want to be with and they way to be with you.

If you need to talk you can always PM me.

Hey jay. Welcome... I'm not one to give advise on relationships, but I can tell you always be HONEST and you should be ok Wink